• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Adult Childrens Python - Expressions of Interest - Sale or Swap

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiasisKing

Kel Campbell-Gale
Reaction score
Species Common Name

Children's Python
3.5 years

General Description
My beautiful Children's Python George is ready to move on, I purchased him in 2009 as a hatchy and has been an excellent help in me learning to keep, maintain and care for all my other critters ...

Has only ever bitten me once at feeding time as a hatchling, and will quite happily be handled by children :)

As he/she was never intended to be bred I never had him/her sexed, however it can be arranged with a local vet on purchase if essential.

Only problems I have ever had a a few bad sheds about a year ago, following minor lamp burns, no sign of scarring or bad shedding now at all :)

I am Interested in either a cash sale or swap for another python of interest, also interested in getting into birds so there is another option :)

Please contact Me on 0411341252 for pictures or to make an offer, and please excuse poor spelling as I am using my phone.

Wollongbar NSW, half an hour from Byron Bay

Willing to Freight?

Yes at cost
Contact Details

0411341252 call or text
License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

At pos
Other Details

Hi Guys, BUMPEDDY BUMP !
i would really love to have (him) sold by may when my license expires, im moving out of home at the end of the year and i dont think i will be able to take (him) with me ...

Hi guys, Getting kinda desperate now, would love to see him go to a good home, happy to include some of his gear in the with the sale :) make me an offer !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back