• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Adult Female Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 16446

Reaction score
Species Common Name Centralian Carpet Python

Age 7 yrs

Length 2.2m

Quantity Available 1

Bred By Unknown

General Description A large female bredli of breeding age. Feeds very easily on XLarge rats or small rabbits. Strong feeding response and never had a rejection. Bred last season resulting in 17 hatchlings. Not a snake for first time keepers or interaction with children. Needs experience and care when handling and should be housed in a tall, large enclosure.

Location Mt Colah, NSW. (Sydney Upper Nth Shore)

Willing to Freight? If buyer pays and organises.

Contact Details Craig, 0414 948 101, [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) Exchanged at time of sale. I expect to see a paper copy of the licence.

Other Details

- - - Updated - - -

Still available.

Attachments

• DSC02866.jpg
    DSC02866.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC02510.jpg
    DSC02510.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_0081[1].jpg
    IMG_0081[1].jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 978
  • 027[1].jpg
    027[1].jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 980
  • 030[1].jpg
    030[1].jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 968
Please feel free to contact me with a reasonable offer. Please keep in mind the price I have set takes into consideration the feeding, housing and heating costs, plus it is also a proven breeder. I will include the enclosure in the current price, but I HIGHLY recommend a larger, taller enclosure for this snake now. Pickup is required for the enclosure if required.

- - - Updated - - -

Make an offer!

Last edited:
Still available. I'll throw in the enclosure, but I do recommend a larger one for this size snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back