• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Adult male Diplodactylus galeatus (helmeted gecko)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have four adult male Diplodactylus galeatus for sale, all 3 years old. $130 each or $400 for all 4. Very rare in captivity.

4155948a.jpg

b8cc19f7.jpg

f4ba53e6.jpg

3317141c.jpg

No idea WTBUY, I should have also mentioned that they are located in Brisbane and I am willing to freight...(and apologies that the photos are HUGE)

Fraid not Mr Bredli, shame as they are beautiful little geckos.

saz, got hatchies this season? also if you know where i can get a girl i might take 1 male, i would love some of these guys to add to the collection

No, fraid not Hornet. Turns out I have all boys, so no hatchlings this season after all. They are adorable little things though, and very rare in captivity. I'm keeping two myself just because I'd miss them so much if I sold them all LOL!

Will also consider a swap for a coloured female beardie and other geckos of interest.

dscf0027.jpg

They are very rare and very beautiful, only reason they are cheap is that they are only good for pets if you don't have a female LOL!

would u take 300 for all three? also is it possible to get the enclosure to go with them? so basically a full set up?

hey any still available? i live on the gold coast and could possibly pick them up.

Hey there,

I *think* they are sold, but not 100% yet. Will pm you and let you know.

:0)

All four sold. Thanks to all those who enquired.

:0)

Hey Sarah, emailed you this morning. Have a read and let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back