African Grey parrot has a tantrum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakewoman

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This is a video I saw a few months ago, and I thought I'd share it... these birds are very smart, and this video shows why you shouldn't yell at them or say things around them you don't want them to repeat :lol:

[video=youtube;NdhlPHEIkss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdhlPHEIkss[/video]

bahahahaha! LOVED IT!

"what are you doing? SHUT UP! Can I have a kiss?"

That parrot has bipolar lol

Awesome awesome birds the African greys! They're just so smart.

Awesome awesome birds the African greys! They're just so smart.

I love how she can string multiple sentences together, and how she speaks so clearly. I was surprised when I found out the bird was female, it's usually the males that are the chatterboxes. My mum has a cockatiel that we used to keep inside, and he is very cheeky. He used to tap his beak on his plastic seed box, and wait for my reaction. I'd always tell him off for it, it was so annoying! One particular day he tapped on the seed box, and I told him off... he then laughed and did it again! He also used to imitate the noise the buttons on the phone made, the squeak of the laundry door. He also used to yell out for my mum. I f she ignored him he would scream louder. Cheeky little animals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back