Agamidae, Mr-Magic & Playwell

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lutzd

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Agie, Playsortawell, your albums are set up with permissions, and sorted alphabetically. Go for it.

Mr. Magic - you can't have more than one album! You already have one. Your second one has been deleted. Look ALPHABETICALLY! :lol:

One problem, I seem to have 2 albums. The one labelled Playwell needs to go. The one labelled untitled needs to be named Playwell, can you fix this for me as I cant seem to delete or move folders.

Thanks

I think there is a glitch in the system somewhere because I also got told I created a second one when I didn't so maybe there is a bug that automatically creates a second one when permission are set or something.

yes sorry abt that i seen that i could edit the untitled folder so i thought that i had to name it then angel told me what the go was so i tryed to delete pic from untitled but couldent wil use mine fromnow on :):):)

Ok - here's the go (one more time, with feeling).

When you create a gallery, it puts it at the top of the list, and is called, by default, "untitled". However, when I look at the permissions of the album, I can see who created it.

When I am notified that you have created a new album (usually named "untitled"), or I see some new ones, I :

1. Edit the permissions to find out the owner and then give the owner (you!) full rights to the album, so you can add photos and create sub-albums.
2. Rename the album to your username
3. Edit the title to your username (this is the name you see in the galleries)
4. Sort them ALPHABETICALLY, by username

So...... when you see that your newly created album has gone, don't create another one - it will be deleted! Look for your name (alphabetically) in the albums!

There is NO point in using the rename command - that doesn't change the name that you see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back