Agressive Murray Darling

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a light. It only runs from 8.00am - 5.30pm during winter. Heat cord runs most of the day and night. The light only turns on when enclosure needs bringing up to temp.
Yes there is a hide as i said in the original post.
I would look at temps I doubt a heat cord would be keeping him warm enough.

Temps are running fine. 23degrees between hot and cold section during winter and it can run 30+ degrees no worries. Night temps i let run themselves

Just give him more hides than he knows what to do with and provide heaps of branches and things. I even put a really small little table which is mines favourite spot. Trust him, to pick the most unnatural piece of furniture in his cage.

Dan

Last edited:
Just give him more hides than he knows what to do with and provide heaps of branches and things. I even put a really small little table which is mines favourite spot. Trust him, to pick the most unnatural piece of furniture in his cage.

Hah always the way it works isnt it? My female has done that with a blue tub that i put in their temporarily when i was cleaning, now i cant seperate her from it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back