Ahg

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my gecko lives in a tank with many branches, a little house, large rocks, leaves, etc. He's sleeping in his hide at the moment. Yesterday was my first day with him and he settled in very quickly; ate four mealworms and did his business on his favourite branch. Right now he's sleeping upside down on the roof of his hide. He called a few times last night but it was only very quiet, nothing loud. I like the noise they make though. He's not for food, I saved him from being bought as food, he's my little pet :)

we hav 1000s of them geckos here in brissie, and they make there little noises all the time, they constantly are in the house. i dont mind. i think there cute... but not as pets. but just my opinion

Well I bought him from a pet shop where he was being sold as pet food, I didn't catch him from the wild. He was in a small tank stuffed with other geckos and nothing to climb and seems to really appreciate his new home. He's happy and I'm trying to make his home as best as I can for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back