Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant..

Reaction score
Hey every body, after finding that my old herp society did not appear to exists any more, i managed to stumble on to here:D. You seem to have a lot of good information and a cool community.
At the moment i have 2 cool central beardies both yellow phase and 3yrs old (i think bout that), and plan to build up a good collection of reptiles. so soon i hope to get maybe a goulds or a laccie (when i get my level 2 licence) or somthing big:D.
also any suggestions for some good smaller reptiles?

Cheers, hope to see you guys and girls around.
Grant

Welcome to APS :D

Would love to see some pics of your beardies 8)

Welcome...

As Miss B said we love photos on here...

I can't help you much with Lizards but if you're interested in a Python IMO Bredli's are always an awesome choice :D

Unfortunately :( i cant have snakes, would love much so to have them, i love a friends olive awesome snake. But i have a younger disabled sister and my parents dont want her to get comfortable with snakes like she is with lizards. because their main fear, is her trying to play with one of the local snakes, which will ethier be a eastern brown or a RBB (which i love). earlier this year our neighbour came acroos 5 browns in his yard, and we have had a cute hatchling RBB in the brickwork of our house. but unlike our neighbour i have taught my parents well, there were no shovels involved.:) and they all left on there own.
and ill try and get some pics of my beardies, that's the boy in my avatar.

Small monitor? Go a Lacie, mate. ;)

Welcome to the site, I hope you get all the info you need :D

Take it easy.

thanks for the welcome, and yeah eventually i would like a laccie or goulds, and some smaller things maybe a bluey, or black headed monitor.
here is my pair. i know the girl is quit small,I've been trying to fatten her up, its only recently that she is not being bullied by the boy, after a few months of separation.

Attachments

• ziggy 2.jpg
    ziggy 2.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 69
  • pair.jpg
    pair.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 82
  • ziggy.jpg
    ziggy.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 76
  • Inc.jpg
    Inc.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 76
Welcome. Have you thought about Geckos? They are small and from what i've heard, interesting. Good luck with your choice

Hello :D Grant , WoW :shock: i love your beardies :p

ta, my beardies also have t attitudes to match lol, the people we got them of were really helpful and all the hatchling from both clutches were all stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back