AHS July Meeting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny

Reaction score
AUSTRALIAN HERPETOLOGICAL SOCIETY

The next meeting of the AHS is on Wednesday 27th July at the Australian Museum, commencing
at 7.30pm.

Our speaker is Peter Birch, previously the President of the Central Coast Reptile & Frog Group, and a very experienced keeper and breeder of snakes and lizards.

Peter will be talking on keeping and breeding of reptiles - as he has done it. He has had great success with many species including Blue-bellied Black snakes and Southern Angle-headed dragons to name a couple.

Here is your chance to find out how someone else went about it, and to ask questions about any problems you may have encountered.

See you there.

Visit www.ahs.org.au for details on how to get there

Jonny

Yeah i should be there.

Jonny, have you had a chance to get the AHS website logins sorted??? ;)

NCHERPS and myself will be there. Look forward to seeing the usual members there and at the pub after.

Re: RE: AHS July Meeting

Teamsherman said:
Jonny, have you had a chance to get the AHS website logins sorted??? ;)

Yeah mate, you should have got a login and password emailed to you. I did it about 3 days after the last meeting.

Give me a pm with your email if you didn't get it and I'll send you a new login and password

cheers

Jonny

RE: Re: RE: AHS July Meeting

Jonny, have you had a chance to get the AHS website logins sorted???

I got mine a couple of days later Al, you should have gotten yours by now.

Nah didnt get it!! Pm sent to jonny!! lol

See youse all on wednesday night!

Ill be there too! And at the pub, have taken Thursday off work just so I can stay later (last month I was one of the last to leave - at 00:50)!

:p

Hix

C U There n hopefully the trains will be working properly. I didn't get home from last months meeting till 0130. Wife grounded me. lol :roll:

Bumpity bump!!!

Come on all you sydneyites, lets see you all come along for the night!

The Hugginator will be handing out free hugs to all that join us!! (thats hugsta for those that dont know)

LOL, Sherman.....such a nice guy that I am..:D:D

I have another surprise guest coming along as well. Look forward to seeing all as per usual.

Glimmerman, make sure you introduce yourself to us so we know who you are. :D

Surprise guest ay??????? who is it?? i wanna know, come onnnnnnnnn telll meeee!!!!

Tonight aye. I'll be there. It'll be good to put a face to the names. See you all there. :D

I might have to say hi to you sherman as yours is the only photo I've seen on here. I'll be keen for a couple of drinks after too.
This is me. (I hope this works)

Yeah jules, just come up and say gday if you recognise me!!! But im pretty sure you will see the aps crowd up the back left hand corner, thats our turf usually and with huggy and Neil's size, hix's angry looking beard and my intimidating good looks no-one usually encroaches on our decree!!! LMAO

Great fun get together, my fiest meet. Blocker, Sherms coastal, is declared a virile man! way to go Neil, best I got to watch the probing up close!
Was nice to meet a few famous names and see faces! Always great to chat with freinds and ofcourse
learn heaps in the bargain.
Nice veiw from the museum too, sadly those didnt turn out.
Few pics from the night....

Jonny, hix and A nice Bloke whos name escapes me..:)

Chris, Alex Jonny...

Sheralyn and Princess Fiona, The princess thought I was Papparazzi !

Two very intresting folk I chatted with, How rude Ive forgotten names, Specially this bloke, He and his sideburns were nice enough to give me a lift home :) thanks mate your a champ!

Sherry and Neil , Sherry wasnt sloshed , she just a happy gal :)

Sherm and Huggy!

The new Daddy, always A happy bloke!

Sheralyn, neil, princess and Jonny

Sherms unavoidable face (hell love this pic)and FAY ! Nice to see you again Fay :)

The most intresting Convos of the night were with Neil, We gotta chat some more mate!

Who me?

And no APS meet is complete without atleast one mug shot......:p

Whats in the bag Sherm?, havent been near an airport? :lol:

I recommend Everyone go to atleast one Ahs meeting, Ill be going more often myself.
Great to see/meet you all Guys/Gals ! :)

It was really good to see you too Inny!!!!
I always love my nights at the AHS meetings, much nicer when you have other people to chat too!!!

Looks like you all had a lot of fun afterwards.

I must say, Peter was a really good and interesting presenter. Maybe he'll come back a do some of those species-specific talks he kept mentioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back