AHS Meeting this Friday

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny

Reaction score
Gday All,

The Australian Herp Society monthly meeting is on this friday 22nd October at the Australian Museum.

The speaker is Simon Stone from Southern Cross Reptiles. He will be bringing along and showing his Tanami Womas, Uluru womas and his infamous Albino Darwin Carpets 8)
He will also sharing his knowledge on the pythons he has bred and his trip to the US.

Meeting starts at 8pm.

Visitors welcome.

cheers

Jonny

OOOOOOOOOO albino darwins....might be worth a trip to sydney :)

Nah, the albinos are ugly, but he is an excellent speaker and the talk will be brilliant. I'd make the trip to see it if I wasn't so tied down.

Great!!! I hope I can be there..but I'm too shy :oops: and leck of my english so If I go there I probably stand there like a sculpture..LOL

I'd love to see the albinos, they look awesome. Too bad it's like 1000 kms away :shock:

i was going to go to magic dirt performance.......but i'm broke

so....

c ya all there!
who else is comming?

I might come down if i can get friday off work.... would love to see these albinos in the flesh.

I am going to attend. So anyone want to meet for a meal, of any type before hand. I work 20 mins from the city and finish at 4 so I dont want to go all the way home and then come back. So any offers to join me for a meal before hand?

Mark

i work 5 mins walk from there and i finish at 5pm, so i will be at the pub for a social b4 hand if anyone wants to join, if not i will just sit on the net at work till 7:30-8:00

Damn my friends for having birthdays! I want to see the albinoes!! (I can't help that I find them almost hypnotic..) :x

Hey Bry what pub are you going to? I'm up for a drink if i can make it down.

Well I guess no takers for dinner? I dont go to pubs, so wont be attending that.

So may give the whole night a miss.

Mark

Mark said:
Well I guess no takers for dinner? I dont go to pubs, so wont be attending that.

So may give the whole night a miss.

Mark
oh don't be like that, still come it will be good!

the pub is on the corner down the hill from the museum....the name escapes me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back