Albinism Photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the albino humpback, i think it was, blew my mind! same with the wallaby seen in the wild lol

i believe it's a morph of reticulated python (Python reticulus) - Constrictors Unlimited-Collection-Tiger Reticulated Python l Python

article-1070110-050814220000044D-878_468x311.jpg

DwarfTiger6.jpg

Yeah good link Pete love albinos Its alright to be white that first albino whale is thought to be the only one so hope the japenese dont kill and eat it

i always though the albino humpback was leucistic? apparently it does have some black on it

The Japanese would hunt that one specifically it would taste amazing I mean it would be valuable for scientific research *COUGH COUGH*

Yeah good link Pete love albinos Its alright to be white that first albino whale is thought to be the only one so hope the japenese dont kill and eat it

ba-dum tssss
But yeah, it does look nice!

An albino wombat we found wandering around in the evening on one of our research trips in the Warragamba catchment area last year.

220.jpg

207.jpg

211.jpg

192.jpg

195.jpg

The whale is 'Migaloo'
They just call him a white whale, because there is no proper evidence that he is albino

I dont think that will happen, he gets spotted alot all along the nsw coast, and being the only 'white' whale he is very protected..
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Because Migaloo is such a unique whale he has special Queensland & Commonwealth Government legislation that is enacted each year to protect him from harassment. For this reason all vessels including Jet-skis are prohibited from approaching Migaloo no closer than 500m and Aircraft no lower then 2000 feet. The Fine for breaching this law is $16,500.00

[/FONT]

He has his own site, with info...and all his sightings, we look for him often when we are out on the water, you never know :)
Here is the website
"MIGALOO" The White Whale. Confirmed Sightings 2010

I had a chuckle at the "Albino Spider"... It's an ordinary white crab spider.

Thanks Sel thats an interesting site Migaloo the hypo pigmented whale

the gorilla looks seedy lol.... but some stunning animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back