???? Albino Blue Tongue ??????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Jason has some great stuff at the moment doesn't he. Well done mate. I'll be over next week. I'll have to come and see those Glaurti.

It's not an actual albino though is it??

Either way a very nice lizard

Am not sure myself. It does have some albino traits especially when you look at the photo on the right. Hence why I put ? marks on the post title.

Didn't MemphisTank have some albino BT's?
I remember talking to him about them but im not sure if he said he had them or his mate?

maybe if it was all white had no markings what so ever , little red eyes, i would think its a fair price,. could it be a hypo?

It's nice enough but obviously not an albino as it has some black markings. There are albinos kicking around so I can't see it's worth that sort of money.

If anything it looks like the BHP that lose pigment with each shed, would be good to see a picture of it when it was alot younger

To be honest it doesn't even look like that as the BHP's have the calico look whereas that Blue Tongue is just very light, like I say it is nice but I high price tag.

maybe if it was all white had no markings what so ever , little red eyes, i would think its a fair price,. could it be a hypo?

Yeah I think its a hypo, although its a nice animal I wouldn't pay that much for it but good luck to anyone who wants it. I would be interested in seeing its offspring if it is bred.

Yeah definately a hypo. I have seen a very similar one in the wild around my area.
I wouldnt pay $3000. Not even if it was an albino.
I wonder how much the albino bluies will cost when they are avaliable.

i released this light colored one last year..i thought back then it may have had potential in a breeding program.
what do you think jason?

Attachments

• DSC05611.JPG
    DSC05611.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 100
  • iopiop.JPG
    iopiop.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 68
its pretty cool looking, good luck to them if they get 3k for it but i wouldnt pay that (even if i had that much)

Hi All
The Bluey gets whiter with every shed.
Its sold I wish I had more of them, There was 3 people that wanted it bad.
The buyer is going to do a breeding project with it, so we will see more of them in the future.
Heres a pic of an albino bluey.

Hi SSnakeman
I have seen a few differnt color morphs but nothing like the one that has now sold.
But breed the one you found with it could go well.
All the best,
Jason

Attachments

• NeilCharles young.JPG
    NeilCharles young.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 111
Both very nice but I think I will leave them for others with that sort of price tag

Hi SSnakeman
I have seen a few differnt color morphs but nothing like the one that has now sold.
But breed the one you found with it could go well.
All the best,
Jason
i released it last year so that wont be happening,
i found when it i was called out to a "big snake"lol

If a hypo one goes for 3k anyone want to guess what a true albine bluey is worth??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back