• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Albino Darwin Carpet Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharleighMars

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Species Common Name

Albino Darwin Carpet Python

Length
4.5" on last measurement

Quantity Available

Bred By
Breeder in QLD; details on request

General Description

"Charleigh" is VERY docile, never refused a meal, eating a small adult rat every 7 days. Charleigh doesn't require a hook to get him out of his tank, simply pick him up! He has had small children playing with him he is so well handled nothing phases him. I have raised him from 3 months old and he has always been in perfect health. Will sell with health certificate from Dr Brendan Carmel, exotics vet. His patterning is developing beautifully. Charleigh is a much loved family pet and only perfect homes will be considered. He will arrive with some frozen rats to last a while and a hollow log hide.
VERY regretful sale. Please email for pics (unless someone can tell me how to upload them here!) [email protected]

Willing to Freight?
Yes

Contact Details
[email protected]
or text 0432144476 (happy to send photos this way too)

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Will provide upon sale or inquiry

Other Details
Reason for sale: I am a full time uni student and feel it is in his best interests for him to now live with someone who can provide better for him. It's either sell him or buy him a new tank (as I no longer want him in his 4" enclosure) and I simply can't fund a new tank when I have horses and other animals to provide for. This is a very sad sale and he will only be going to the perfect home! Price is ono

View attachment 250181

View attachment 250182This is a recent photo of Charleigh, taken only a couple of weeks ago. I will try to get some better ones but at least this is an idea of what my beautiful boy looks like :)

Last edited:
Bumping for Charleigh! Price is neg. Needs a lovely home :)

Bump! Had interest but seeing if I can find someone in the state :) Can still ship if not. Needs to go as I'm heading to Africa ina few months and can't take him with me and can't keep paying for him in the meantime :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back