• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Albino Darwin carpet pythons - female

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonmum

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Albino Darwin carpet pythons

Length
30cm?

Quantity Available
several - more as they feed to my satisfaction. See photos below.

Bred By
me from SXR parents

General Description
Lively hatchlings that are feeding enthusiastically on thawed young mice. All have had at least 6 consecutive feeds. Some have had a second slough or this is imminent. All were probed by David Vella (herp vet). They come with full feeding/shedding information and a care sheet.

No trades - I have enough herps!

Willing to Freight?
Local buyers preferred, but will freight via AAE for $100

Contact Details
PM

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
AKL70317

Other Details
The following are available right now. Others will become available as soon as they have had enough feeds. Almost all are female. The only male will not be ready until March at the earliest.

DSC04910.jpg

This active little one fed early, then quit eating for a month. C is now feeding so well that s/he strikes out as soon as I get near! However, s/he is fine in hand - just gets excited about the approach. C is looking a bit pale right now due to an imminent shed (the 2nd). I do not have a definite sex, as this baby probed 5 deep on one side and 7 on the other. The rest were probing about 3 deep for females and 12 for males. I popped the hatchies at birth, but the bits are so tiny that I had trouble telling what is what. I THINK C is female, but am not 100% positive. S/he would best go to someone with no immediate breeding plans, as additional probing will be needed.

DSC04902.jpg

M is the largest of the hatchlings and has already had a second shed. She has a nice calm temperament and is a great feeder. She has had about 10 feeds, so well-established.

DSC04908.jpg

F is not really as pale as she looks in the photo. She is dusky in preparation for her second shed. I left her on the climbing frame because she was easier to photograph that way. She loves to climb. She has had a least 6 feeds. Her temperament is calm and inquisitive.

DSC04909.jpg

E is not as close to the second shed as the others because she started feeding a bit later. She is now eating well and has the usual calm, inquisitive temperament.

Here are the parents in the process of mating!
DSC03888.jpg

Last edited:
The youngsters above ate weaner mice last night and are going strong. Others still on fuzzies are also available.

PS F just shed for the second time.

Last edited:
All have shed for the second time and here are some updated photos:

C has calmed considerably now that I have moved him/her up to weaner mice. No more striking for the heck of it! S/he handles beautifully now.
DSC04935.jpg

E is powering along and just lovely in temperament and markings. She has also started on weaner mice:
DSC04930.jpg

F shed shortly after the first photo. Sorry for the lousy shot - bad settings.
DSC04916.jpg

M is the best feeder of all and will have a 3rd shed at the end of the month:
DSC04902.jpg

I didn't advertised P earlier, but she has now shed twice and is feeding strongly:
DSC04932.jpg

There are a couple more girls who have had 3 or 4 feeds, so plenty to choose from!

They are enthusiastic little feeders and most of the above are on weaner mice now.

M has gone to a new home, but there are still 5 left.

Here are some new photos. L is a little off colour as she is heading for the 2nd shed.
DSC04940.jpg

DSC04942.jpg

DSC04943.jpg

DSC04946.jpg

DSC04945.jpg

L has shed and is looking good. E has been sold. A late starter is now powering along (2 fuzzies last night), so I'll include photos of her next time I get the camera out. They are all feeding well.

The late starter (B) has caught up and had a second shed. Here is a photo of her and of L with her new skin. I've even got the ruler for scale!
DSC04961.jpg

DSC04958.jpg

F has gone to a new home - only 4 left! C will be probed next weekend so I can let everyone know what s/he is.

C seems to be a deep probing female and is looking stunning - the largest of the hatchlings. Three other girls are still available. Lots of interest, but not deposits...

Only 3 left. L and P are ready to shed and looking very dull today, but here are fresh photos anyway. All are females, all $800. If you want a pair, I could do one of these baby girls plus my het male (4-year old proven breeder) for $1250.
DSC04986.jpg

DSC04984.jpg

DSC04982.jpg

Last one left is P. She is a feisty little girl and just shed this afternoon, so looking good.
DSC04989.jpg

P is still available, after some frustrating tyre kicking. She is lovely and a great feeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back