• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Albino Darwin hatchlings ready to go!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonmum

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Albino Darwin carpet python

Length
small

Quantity Available

Bred By
me from Blondie bloodline

General Description
Dreaming of a white Christmas? You are in luck! These little albinos are adorable and have the lovely personality we know and love in the Blondie animals. They have had four consecutive feeds and are off to a great start, with most eating two fuzzy mice per feeding session. They are suitable for beginner or experienced keepers. All come with their own click clack, a care sheet, a few mice and advice as necessary. Photos are show below, but they are not looking their best as most will have their second slough within the next week or so.

Sorry, no trades - I am at my herpetological limit!

Willing to Freight?
Prefer not to, but at buyers expense if I do

Contact Details
PM

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
license shown to buyers when I sight yours

Other Details
Parents:

Hatchlings:

B and E have gone to new homes. The rest have eaten another meal of 2 fuzzies each. One has also shed for the second time and the rest are near doing so.

- - - Updated - - -

They are going fast.
Males C, D and H remain, as does female F. All are feeding well and will be gorgeous (in my unbiased opinion ;)).

Here are updated photos of the remaining 4. H and C shed this week. All are getting a good feed tonight.

Male H

Male C

Male D

Female F (leaving as I photograph her!)

- - - Updated - - -

Female F is now sold. Only the three boys left. All three have shed and are looking great!

The three remaining boys are eating like pigs and looking great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back