Albino Darwin Regurgitation or fecal matter? (Warning some maybe find gross)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curious

Reaction score
Hi, I just picked up a youngling on the weekend and it seemed hungry/ was looking for food so I gave it a fuzzie mouse (what the breeder was feeding) and a little over 24 hours later (overnight on the second night after feeding) this was in the enclosure. I am aware of the process for regurgitation and how to assist the snake with recovery but am unsure as this looks predominantly digested? There is however still fur?

Also the stuff near the log showed up at the same time!

Attachments

• C60FC3A0-F5E2-4027-A9EE-A942B342F240.jpeg
    C60FC3A0-F5E2-4027-A9EE-A942B342F240.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 29
Are you talking about the Biden (sorry, the filter won't let me use the normal word for it) next to the green thing? It's just normal Biden.

Think of fur a bit like unchewed corn.

Okay thank you! Yea I wasn't sure as I only fed it probably 28 hours beforehand at an estimate, perhaps from its last meal? I am not sure

Also because there is a lot and it is only on fuzzie mice (1 at a time every 5-7 days)

That's poo, the only things snakes don't digest is fur, feathers, scales. The poos are mostly fur, usually if feeding once a week they'll poo from the last meal after the next. Totally normal don't overthink it.

That's poo, the only things snakes don't digest is fur, feathers, scales. The poos are mostly fur, usually if feeding once a week they'll poo from the last meal after the next. Totally normal don't overthink it.
Okay thank you, I appreciate the responses :)

Back