• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Albino + het Darwins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonmum

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Morelia spilota variegata

Common Name
Albino and het Darwins

Sex
both

Length
small

Quantity Available
10 (for now)

Price
$1000 albinos, $250 hets

Bred By
me - Blondie line mother from SXR and father from Ramsayi

General Description
Great little hatchlings have shed once and are coming up to their second shed. All are feeding strongly on thawed fuzzy mice. They have been sexed by David Vella (herp vet). See photos below.

Willing to Freight?
Yes, but costs $80 - 100 and export permit takes 3 weeks

Contact Details
PM or 0422303768

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
provided to buyers AKL*****

Mum
DSC03466.jpg

Dad
DSC03593.jpg

Hatchlings
H1a6w.jpg

H2a6w.jpg

A36w.jpg

H4a6w.jpg

H56w.jpg

A7a6w.jpg

A86w.jpg

H9a6w.jpg

A10c6w.jpg

H116w.jpg

H2 has gone to a good home.
H9 shed yesterday, even though I put the wrong date on the sign! Here's a much better photo of her.
DSC03631.jpg

Here are the ones still for sale. Many have had a 2nd slough, while others are looking dull and ready to go any time now. Largest is A3 at 55g. She's also a real cuddler - loves to hang on to my hand!
DSC03663.jpg

DSC03666.jpg

DSC03661.jpg

DSC03653.jpg

DSC03631.jpg

DSC03656.jpg

A3 shed right after I posted that last photo, so here's a new shot. Also one of H9 in better light. Both girls are growing fast and are the biggest of the clutch at 55g this past weekend. (until the next fuzzy:rolleyes:)
DSC03668.jpg

DSC03670.jpg

PS - no swaps - my husband will freak if I add any more reptiles to the family!

A10 has finally had his second shed and is trying to do a woma impression. Don't let the attitude fool you - he's just fine in hand and has never tagged me. He's a fabulous feeder, however! Forgot to include him in the last photo update - shame on me.
DSC03672.jpg

New skin for H4 - now all have had a 2nd shed. I have one female albino (A3) and one female het (H9) left. There are two male albinos (A8, A10) and 3 male hets (H4, H5, H11). All hatchlings come with their cage card with records of every feed, shed and more! Average weight is about 50g now and they have 'upsized' to a bigger mesh for the climbing frames, as modelled by H4 below.
DSC03681.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back