albino jag V normal albino

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy K.

Reaction score
Here is our new albino jag along side a normal albino clutch mate.

Attachments

• alb + alb jag.JPG
    alb + alb jag.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 908
Edit: take that back. Upon closer inspection both patterns are more similar than they appeared at first glance.

i vote the darker one as the jag looks kinda twitchy:D:D

they do look considerably different.......im not even really a jag person but I cant wait to see how these albino jags look in another 12 months or so.

well done.

Dave

Edit: nice example of an albino jag.......just taking the piss lol.... well done

The one on the left is the jag. I'm wrapped about this animal because It's one step closer to producing some sunkist albino jags.

Nice one troy I will take the plain old one on the right seeing u have a much prettier one there to look after lol..

so the snakes are related ?
Im confused

Het for Albino Jag X Albino female for instance in the clutch you would have the following animals....

Het for Albino which have 75% Darwin blood & 25% Coastal blood
Normal Albinos which are again 75% Darwin 25% Coastal
Het for Albino Jags
Albino Jags

Sorry cant tell the difference ?? which ones the Jag?

The difference is huge from where I am sitting....... the resultant adults will be off the chart.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the people who can't tell the difference haven't seen a hatchy albino darwin before or are just anti Jag...It's not hard to spot the difference.

Did you breed these TroyBoy?

I'm guessing the people who can't tell the difference haven't seen a hatchy albino darwin before or are just anti Jag...It's not hard to spot the difference.

Did you breed these TroyBoy?

I would have picked the darker one as the jag.........

I would have picked the darker one as the jag.........
i did to and not because it looked twitchy that was just a joke and scleropages a mate of mine has an albino darwin hatchy that looks more like the one on the left than the one on the right and im not against jags just for the record:)

The jag has obviously jag shaped markings. I dunno what you people are looking at.
Nice pic Troy it's cool to see a couple of people have produced these now

Haha luv it jinjee!!!

Very nice jag Troy... The difference in the 2 IMO is huge.. I'll look forward to update pics :) :p I likee a lot!!

The way to picking JAGS (especially ALBINO JAGS) is completely the colour difference. Juvenile JAGS coloration's are practically in reverse when compared to the non JAG siblings. Take another look at the pic in the initial post...... note the difference in colours......

We hatched out this one with two other ALBINO JAGS in the clutch and 7 normal Albinos. As said look at the coloration difference between the 2. They are completely opposite......

As someone said earlier these are gonna look remarkably different to normal Albs.

We all know how good normal ALBINOS look at one to two years of age, if an Albino JAG has this much contrast now compared to a normal ALBINO, imagine what ALBINO JAGS will look like at one to two years of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back