albino long neck

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss2

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey everyone
just wondering if anyone had ever heard or seen an albino long neck turtle, i was flicking through a supplies catalogue the other day with a friend (after working in the pet industry for a long time i still get certain price list's sent to me) and saw advertised albino long necks - for sixteen thousand dollars - yes thats right SIXTEEN THOUSAND cost price!!
would anyone even consider paying this?

I go down to bunnings, buy a tin of white paint for around $10, come home, grab the paint brush and paint it white! Presto! i have a albino turtle :D
I wouldn't pay more than 10 bucks for it, really couldn't careless if it was black or white :)

i'd love to see pics if anyone has them... and if i had the money i would consider buying one.

ill c if i can scan the pic from the price list, its in black and white though lol

i just google imaged them and a lot of pics come up, they look really funky! its just weird to see it with a white shell as well!!!

i just google imaged them and a lot of pics come up, they look really funky! its just weird to see it with a white shell as well!!!

any links? i googled them and got none.

I don't really see myself paying that to be honest hahahaha

I would just wait till the price goes down, I wouldn't pay anymore than $2500 for one.

I hope they hurry up and make albino scrubbies already :p would pay anything for one of those...

no long necks!!!!!! have you a pic of the albino long-neck for sale, it's pointless starting the thread on longnecks if the pics you are impressed by are RES and chocolates. if there is a longicollis albino, it would be worth every cent of 16K. forward the contact for it please.

im sorry no iam not at liberty to forward the contacts as it is not available for general public purchase.
im sorry i started a pointless thread, and i also apoligise for what oboviously impresses me and not you.
hope you can except my apoligies and i will make sure in the future i dont start pointless threads.

im sorry no iam not at liberty to forward the contacts as it is not available for general public purchase.
im sorry i started a pointless thread, and i also apoligise for what oboviously impresses me and not you.
hope you can except my apoligies and i will make sure in the future i dont start pointless threads.

it is just that your thread is about long-necks and if there really was one it would be unique, and you stated that you googled photos of it, and how impressed you were, but you directed me to junk photos, not any of a long-neck. who can buy it if it's not for public purchase? i think it doesn't exist.

you dont think it exists, well thats fantastic for u. maybe if you used to own your own pet shop and still recieved price lists you would also be able to c it but since u oboviously dont you are then considered a member of the general public- therfor you could purchase one through a shop but not directly through a supplier, maybe you should take a few minutes to think about what you post before you shoot off your mouth and bring others down. but congrats for that, i hope it makes you feel wonderful to try and make others look bad for simply sharing some information and a little bit of goss with fellow animal lovers!!! on ya mate give your self a pat on the back :)

put a turtle in a white bath and they turn white or at least very pale thats what happened to ours anyway

16k would be cheap IMO but a petshop seems a funny place to sell them.

i gues if you were to purchase one if you owned the shop you would need to make sure you had someone lined up and pre paid LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back