albino long neck

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$16000 for an animal that isn't even in some of the more expensive collections really is bugger all for someone interested in such things.
details seem to be impossible to come by on where to find them so it doesn't really mater how much they cost as there doesn't seem to be an opportunity to pay

they look so cool!!

but siince i'm not a fan of things that need water changes, not for me! :)

unicorns, pegasuses, albino long necks fs cheap

i think if such a beast really existed it would be snapped up at a higher price than 16k, and not offered through a petshop. was there also albino womas and oenpellis on the same price list. Fantasy Pet Supplies i think are the suppliers.

thats their albino short necks ([FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]emydura macquaria)
*took my time there
[/FONT]

unicorns, pegasuses, albino long necks fs cheap

why is it that only 13-15 year olds ever see these things or get told about them by their mates? time to put up a picture or close the thread, i say.

chilli, what the heck is the point in closing the thread?
whats your problem dude? whats wrong with posting a thread about what i saw (no i did not c one in real life nor did i c the pic) on the price list? i was simply in shock at the price and wanted to know peoples opinions on it. i dont understand y you feel the need to have the thread closed, if you dont like it y comment

check thread number 7, where you did have a picture, now you've never seen one. you've obviously wanted people to comment about an imaginery creature, but don't want any criticism about your fantasy. you say you want peoples' opinion, well my opinion is that it doesn't exist. obviously calling for a picture is a waste of time.'cause there isn't one to photograph.

buggar off man! that may be your opinion on it but its not necissary to be so nasty about it!

Never seen one.
Why not scan the document, hide the contact and identifying details if its that important and lets ee it. Its not that hard

hmm it cant be legit. Must be a cross with an albino darwin for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back