• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Albino Olive Python hatchos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glebo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Gavin Bedford and probably once upon a time was associated with this critter. While not wanting to sound OTT, I was lucky enough to obtain the first Albino Olive in 1996 and from there they have been bred many times for me and many others. I have always kept them and while many stayed at Snake Ranch when I left, I managed to hang onto a couple and have bred them to the point where I have a few of these amazing hatcho albino Olive pythons that need new homes.

They are around 6 months old and feeding on quail and rats, although mostly quail at the moment as that is what I have access to. All have the usual olive attitude when young, but should settle with handling and time as their parents are quite good. I am chasing $2000 each and have both sexes.

Attachments

• IMG_4351.jpg
    IMG_4351.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4341.jpg
    IMG_4341.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back