Albino Olive

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naxx

Reaction score
Hey anyone in the Adelaide area, the Reptile Centa in modbury has an albino olive on display! beautiful looking snake, still very young but still impressive and rare non the less. Can u imagine how much it would cost to buy!

I would love one of them more than anything!

ya they are beautiful, it was about 2ft so just a baby and it was in a cage big enough for it to grow almost to full size in comfortably, if i had a digital camera i would take some pics and post them, so if any of the other adelaidians have one go for it.

Naxx, where is it on display? I was in there not so long ago and did not notice it...

Yes, would be quite an expensive project.

i asked the guy as i was the same. he said he only got it 3 days ago! its right up the front u really couldnt miss it.

I reckon the carpets are ugly :)

matter of oppinion, no one is right or wrong. belive it or not i think albinos are pretty, but i wouldnt want one, part of me thinks they are a bit uggly i much rather the look of a spotty or a jungle, i like the striking colors

I prefer the albino carpets, they seem to develop a more vivid white about them than the olives, just my opinion though.

well your opinion doesnt count!:evil:

just kidding, the albino olives look evil kinda, which i like.
i like the normal carpets but albino's carpets just dont do it for me...

just kidding, the albino olives look evil kinda, which i like.

gotta admit the lil olive there looked a bit menavolent... lol

I really love them, they would have to be my favourite looking snake. They actually remind me of the chocolate bar "milky bar" anyone agree?

lol does that make a blonde mac cookies and cream??

Albino olives are the only albinos I can remotely stand. Actually I quite like them.

To me, albino burms/carpets/corns look like they have some horribly disfiguring, jaundicey skin condition hahaha

nah im not a fan of albinos, in my opinion way to over-rated, but each to their own, i will still drop in there over the weekend for a look see, you never know it may change my mind lol

one thing that sucks with reptile centa is that all the good animals arent for sale, they have ilke lizards and 3 snakes that are just their for display, its more of a zoo then a pet store lol. although they do have some really well patterend childreni there at the moment, and some ok looking MD's I feel bad for teh frilly they have there, it never moves and looks a bit rough. But they still have some awsome looking reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back