Albino Olive

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay tuned then, Ponybug... cos we have a brand new, exciting line of Albino Darwins coming up this season. Clutches incubating as I type. This line is not related to the Blondie line and we can't wait to see what thrilling new morphs appear!

G'Day Lily,

Any chance you could share some more info on this second line?

Oh dear... I always get myself in trouble for saying too much... so before I tell where the line comes from, how many eggies are cooking, where the spare keys are kept and how to get around the dogs, cameras and guards with guns, I might defer to Dad... ;)

Stay tuned then, Ponybug... cos we have a brand new, exciting line of Albino Darwins coming up this season. Clutches incubating as I type. This line is not related to the Blondie line and we can't wait to see what thrilling new morphs appear!

awww lily, thats great, i'll stay tuned, let me know how they go, we have to talk again soon.............

Here is a boy that is nearly 4 years old. With some selective breeding i am sure he will sire some nice all cream coloured Albinos one day.

Much different to this other one that is just about to drop her clutch.....well hopefully anyway!

Regards

Mark

Very nice Mark, that boy is different would love to see some of his kids oneday, good luck with the eggs.:)

Argh! so unfair!! :( anyone know of any albino's in WA?! *hopeful look*
i love Albino's! :D haha cept they'd cost too much i think!! :(

kind of ironic really that we pay top dollar for what is technically a genetic mistake, which usually dies quickly in the wild. just goes ta show ya i suppose

As promised, new pics of Buttermilk. She is a rising three year old, 190cm and as sweet, friendly and curious as any olive. She would be bigger if I fed her more frequently, but... um... well, I have no excuse, really. However, I do keep promising The Dad that she will be up to egg-laying size by the year she turns five. Right now she has little brothers and sisters busily growing in their egg-houses. I bet she'll be a fantastic big sis ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0241 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0241 (Small).JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0237 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0237 (Small).JPG
    46 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0222 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0222 (Small).JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0218 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0218 (Small).JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0217 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0217 (Small).JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 93
As promised, new pics of Buttermilk. She is a rising three year old, 190cm and as sweet, friendly and curious as any olive. She would be bigger if I fed her more frequently, but... um... well, I have no excuse, really. However, I do keep promising The Dad that she will be up to egg-laying size by the year she turns five. Right now she has little brothers and sisters busily growing in their egg-houses. I bet she'll be a fantastic big sis ;)

As always very hot! LILY

Thanks for sharing!

um, sorry naxx, hate to say it, but its actually an albino CARPET that the reptile centa have NOT an olive. was just there to buy some vermiculite. very nice none the less, minimal yellow patterning so i can see why it could be confused with an olive. actually was slightly dissapointed, ive seen a few albino carpets before but not an olive, was looking 4ward to it.

so many albino's I LOVE IT!, i want one but i will never have the money for one :) meh looking at them is good enough for me :) very nice every one!

Buttermilk is a darling. So pretty. I love your albino Olive!

:)

Buttermilk is gorgeous! Does anyone have pics of an albino mac?

Very nice snakes everyone,
How much would a hatchling olive or a darwin be going for this season?

got some albinos, hets and normals cooking atm.
anyone interested can call me on 0408461471 evenings.

um, sorry naxx, hate to say it, but its actually an albino CARPET that the reptile centa have NOT an olive. was just there to buy some vermiculite. very nice none the less, minimal yellow patterning so i can see why it could be confused with an olive. actually was slightly dissapointed, ive seen a few albino carpets before but not an olive, was looking 4ward to it.

thats really wierd, maybe the guy who was there at the time (it wasnt the usual guy) was a rookie, cuz i asked him "is it a carpet?" as it looked a bit like one, and he said naw its an olive, worth about 12k+. So i was gonna take his word over my thoughts lol. Oh well.

I had a dream i bought an albino stimmie for 200 bux at a mall last night....odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back