albino olives in the us

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taylor111

Reaction score
i have been chating with brain Barczyk from BHB reptiles, for the last couple of months and he says that he has never heard of albino olive pythons and i was wondering if they are in the US at all

Last edited:
There are only like two here arent there? Or very few and far between considering a pair is going on herptrader for $73000...
Haha I know someone with a pair of 100% het albino olives :D

There is pair of hets on herptrader for $7000...Or TWO pairs for $12000...
Wish I had 12 geez :(:cry::(

there are alot more then 2. i havent heard of them being in the states but im sure if they arent it wont be long now. lete be honest though.... look at all the retic morphs they have, if they want a large wite patternless snakes they have more then enough to chose from already.

There is pair of hets on herptrader for $7000...Or TWO pairs for $12000...
Wish I had 12 geez :(:cry::(

That way to much i got 2 pairs of 100% het for 4k and if you no where to look there was albinos for 9k ea

olives aren't exotics, the albino is a morph. Didn't the first lot of albinos sell quite cheap and then went through the roof?

ahh sorry, missunderstood :oops: The ban has been in place for quite a while so i'd say so

2 Albino Olives in Australia? I cant tell if your being sarcastic?
There's way more than that

Sorry, I meant I've only seen two for sale, and that you would think they were the only two considering the price tag they have

Last edited:
That way to much i got 2 pairs of 100% het for 4k and if you no where to look there was albinos for 9k ea

Hmm interesting. I consistantly hear of all this if you know where to look talk but are we talking mates rates? If so those prices don't count as your looking at substantial discounts that in no way reflect market value. Where did you purchase them from? Albino darwin 100& hets are not even at that price yet are they? I don't follow the trends to much but last time i check they were slightly more expensive then that and albino olives command a higher price then darwins.

Hmm interesting. I consistantly hear of all this if you know where to look talk but are we talking mates rates? If so those prices don't count as your looking at substantial discounts that in no way reflect market value. Where did you purchase them from? Albino darwin 100& hets are not even at that price yet are they? I don't follow the trends to much but last time i check they were slightly more expensive then that and albino olives command a higher price then darwins.

Exactly what I thought.... While a few people might have them they aren't exactly flooding the market at the moment.... And why would albino olives be cheaper than albino darwin's right off the mark? I for one would be willing to pay alot more than an albino darwin for an albino olive....

Albino olives are much more expensive then albino darwins partly because there are fewer of them.

Give them a couple more years, there are quite a few lurking around me thinks.... :)

well i sold all my 100% darwin hets for 1500 a pair this year had 18 of them all sold in a few days that is all they are worth to me

yes but his normal price was 3k a pair for 100$ het olives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back