Albino Tiger Python without eyes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

without selling snake eyes

• price

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more information

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterp1985

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a new litter of tiger pythons and all the 50 eggs hatched.
A striking but no less than eye orbits. It looks as if she had a helmet on. otherwise it is very stable and has a clean signature of the body is very well built.
I have not seen this yet and nothing found in the internet can someone say what?
Sorry for my bad english.
Thanks for all the information
Masterp
CIMG1939.JPG

very nice. shame about the eyes. was this the only one in the clutch that hatched without eyes?

yes that is the only all others are normal I have developed an entirely non litter of 50 eggs and all hatched and 29 of which are albino and 21 het albino

Me too.have a soft spot for things not quite right....like me.she is a beautiful snake tho,ripper colours and markings already.keep her or give her to someone,you won't donk her on the head will you?

i had a coastal born this year with one eye... i euth'd it.. not fair on the animal i think..
S7305555.JPG

"> I want to give the snake-like in the good hands she's fine. It is not a disease it is simply a genetic fault. others have a special drawing but have a particular color, and this just does not suck. I've been with peo
a%3E
ple talking much about the enormously and have been making for years. The say it is something rare and exceptional.

Last edited:
i had a coastal born this year with one eye... i euth'd it.. not fair on the animal i think..View attachment 200133

Are you serious? How is one eye going to be severely detrimental to a captive python? The snake wouldn't know any better and it still had another eye. Completely unnecessary, you coulda given it to someone who'd care for it.

My dog was in a dog fight, lost the sight in her right eye. The vet was paid extra to save her eye, but it's useless. She is very happy and healthy.

As for the snake with no eyes, call it a "stealth tiger" you'll probably get more for it :p

Also, I've never heard of a tiger. It looks like a retic to me. Is "tiger" just a name for an albino retic?

Are you serious? How is one eye going to be severely detrimental to a captive python? The snake wouldn't know any better and it still had another eye. Completely unnecessary, you coulda given it to someone who'd care for it.

My dog was in a dog fight, lost the sight in her right eye. The vet was paid extra to save her eye, but it's useless. She is very happy and healthy.

As for the snake with no eyes, call it a "stealth tiger" you'll probably get more for it :p

Also, I've never heard of a tiger. It looks like a retic to me. Is "tiger" just a name for an albino retic?

nah its a burmese python, retics have a more complex marking
altho yer i agree tiger is a very interesting name, i thought it refered to tiger retics, anyway
very nice snake, and yea, should be fine even without the eye
i find the "runts" if you will will get you very attached :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back