• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Female Diamond Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vampstorso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Diamond Python

Price
$350

Length
See photos

Quantity Available

Bred By
Rob Sullivan

General Description

This Diamond was bred by Rob Sullivans gorgeous Black and White pair.
She is by far my favourite snake and it'll be very hard for me to part with her. I've had her since a hatchie and she is just now starting to truly brighten up.

She was a very finicky feeder when younger, and wouldn't accept rats, as a result she is a lot smaller now than you'd expect for her age (a bit over two years).
For the past 6 months or so she has picked up a huge appetite and will now slam down medium to large rats without any troubles or hesitation and ask for more!...she has become one of the pigs of the family!

She is a delightful handler, never hissing or striking.

She is a PROBED female (by Rob the breeder) but not confirmed...as obviously she is too small for eggs or breeding! With that said she has not shed sperm plugs when I've had males her size do so.

She has fantastic small rosettes, and clean markings.
She truly is beautiful and will be so sad to see her go.

Her colours do not photograph accurately. She has bright white rosettes, with her body scales looking like fluorescent glow in the dark paint (that white with the slightest green tinge). She is not as yellow as these photos appear.
She is rapidly brightening up now she is putting on size!

Only selling as my partner doesn't want any more animals added to the household without some going out, and I'm moving onto vens.

_DSC1017_zps48f606fb.jpg

_DSC1008_zpsfc09c2d8.jpg

_DSC1009_zps44564999.jpg

_DSC1010_zpsd895e3dd.jpg

_DSC1011_zpsa9c583c2.jpg

_DSC1012_zps1c01ccb8.jpg

_DSC1013_zps1e02d58c.jpg

_DSC1014_zps50a11344.jpg

Willing to Freight?
Will consider it but buyer to pay all costs, it'd be around $100 via Qantas freight.

Contact Details
PM here

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
F45554

TOO EXPERIENCED LICENSED HOMES ONLY!

Last edited:
Bump.

Will freight at buyers expense.

Resonable offers considered, no swaps sorry as I am only adding vens from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back