Aldabra Giant Tortoises 4 sale! :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a while

Did you ask if they came with matching saddles? Cos hell, with the fuel prices going through the roof I want to ride one of em down to my local shops! :)

Hi Mooosnoose, Would'nt that take a while?:lol: I guess a six pack would do,

those are the huge tortises at australia zoo... aldabran

great if they wernt exotics, too bad they live for hudreds of years

I think they are great even though they are exotic :)

looking at the email address I think they are in California. I know that when I posted some lizards for sale on petlink I had a number of enquiries from California.

I find a beardie works well for getting down the shops. Good job the spikes are soft

Last edited:
Yeah Pete......I reckon the same thing.....the person is in California. So they have every right to have 'em!

my mum used to own two of them, when it was legal, she use to ride them around her backyard for the price of a snail dangling in front of its face

Update

After having inquired about them the owner has just gotten back to me with a quote on freighting etc.

They are in Italy.

Hi Shamous and thanks for your enquiry.I'm in Udine,Italy and freighting from here stands at $600 but I could round this up all for $4200 freighting included for the pair if you are serious about this.I have all the paperwork necessary for freighting internationally.They are a male and female unrelated pair,weigh 25 and 27kg respectively with app shell sizes of 64 and 67cm.Captive born and bred and fed on a combination of hay,pellets and salad.Do you have any handling experience?Will send you a shot of them in my next mail.

Regards

????

well there you go. a "legal" exotics ad on petlink. No wonder NPWS has questioned the legality of reptile ads being posted there under NSW laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back