'Alice Springs' stimsoni - pics!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hey_im_sam

Reaction score
Hey guys - just picked up this 4 y.o. pair! I love the colouring on the male - they're from the same area but look at the variation! Anyway, just thought I'd share... (If I can get the pics up here, hmmm...)

This's the female.
stimsoni0001_female.jpg

Next shot's the male.
stimsoni0004_male.jpg

This one I like cause you can see the colour/pattern on the female (right) and compare her a bit to the male (coming towards camera on the left)
stimsoni0005_both.jpg

(The poll's just cause I've never done a poll before and Sdaji kept making me jealous. Even though I wish he would die.)

RE:

Yeah, stupid of me not to include that option lol :p Vote for one or neither, and just comment to your little heart's desire!

RE:

nice one mate. were they the pair on the herptrader?

RE:

yeah be interested to know if they were from aust reptile displays. Ive called em 3 times about their atherton but he wont return my call :(

RE:

Congrats Sam! You were the 1st of many inquiries for that pair! Good on ya!

yeah be interested to know if they were from aust reptile displays. Ive called em 3 times about their atherton but he wont return my call

Gerry please let me know if you still cannot get in contact with the advertiser.

Cheers, Jude

RE:

Yeah Ricko, the one's from herptrader and yep Gerry, these were from anthony... I had no problems getting through to either him or his brother! He hasn't got mobile reception where he lives.. I'm not sure which number you've got. PM me if you're having real issues :p

Fully grown, yeah pretty much! They were breedable this past season, size wise, so fingers crossed for the coming one.

RE:

Jude, I was going to send you an email to say thanks! I'm so glad I got in early... couldn't be happier. Spoke to both Tim and Anthony, great guys - start to finish one of the smoothest most enjoyable deals I could have hoped for :) Thanks for your part in it ;) :D

Just a bit of interest on the locality info - they were collected by someone else a few years ago, ad young ones, for research. The female was northern suburbs of Alice Springs, the male a few k's north on the sturt h/way... but I love the difference between them - the female's classic alice and the male;'s just that little bit different. If anyone has something like the male, (or has a female ;)) I'd love to know a bit about it! ie where it's from?

RE:

Jude, Ive spoken to Tim a couple of times (yesterday and today) and he keeps saying he'll get anthony to get back to me. But still no call. oh well.

Sam, yeah theyre beautiful snakes. congratulations. Can I ask where the guys are based in sydney? Will decide based on that whether to bother trying again tomorrow.

RE:

I voted once for the female mate so she wouldnt feel too unloved ;)

RE:

you should see them both in front of you!
The female has a really cool yellowy/green colour that looks like she would glow in the dark! She has a really nice head pattern as well.
The male has such a nice pattern its just beautifull!

The are such lovley snakes to handle too!

i can't vote cause i love them both!

RE:

Thanks gerry!! I was starting to feel really bad for the poor girl, she started sulking and everything. Really appreciate it :)

Yeah bry i had them out by the pool exploring again today, awww... :) I take back every mean thing i've said about stimmies! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back