Alien Vs Predator??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulweaver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
as some of you may know, the movie Alien Vs Predator will hit the movie screens soon.

we have been debating who would win between the two type of Aliens.

i think Predator as it has long range attacks and can be almost invisable.

zo thinks Alien as it has a big head and is probably stronger. She also didn't like the bit in Predator where the dude is skinned alive.

what you think?

I can just imagine you two arguing about this long into the night. :lol:

Another stupid topic!
But since I am here, I may as well say that they are both ****house, and will end up killing eachother, Godzilla is the best ;)

godzilla fell right into a trap and got killed i think the predator will win with all the gadets the predator has all the alien has is that mean tongue and the tail.

hey peoples i watched a pirated copie last night and i know who wins i would love to tell u but it would ruin the movie for u but it is an excelent movie and i recomend seeing it

I dont really care.
Dont ya have some nerd/sci fi site you can post this on? :p

I saw predator when I was pretty young, was ok..watched it a while ago, what shyte house movies...the Alien movies werent much better... But, I guess predator was the coolest, especially the begining when they guys dont know whats going on!

Oh, and I love the part when he prepares the skull or something, cant remember exactly what it was but yeah, was cool! Like how they found skinned people hanging from trees too.

Come to think of it... not a bad movie at all ;)

yes but isn't the movie called alien vs predator if there was more then one it would be aliens vs predators but i guess i'll have to wait and see. if the movie shop here will get it that is.

Baritji said:
I dont really care.
Dont ya have some nerd/sci fi site you can post this on? :p

I saw predator when I was pretty young, was ok..watched it a while ago, what shyte house movies...the Alien movies werent much better... But, I guess predator was the coolest, especially the begining when they guys dont know whats going on!

If thats the way you feel why even bother replying then !

Love those aliens

Some of arnys lines in predator are classic....i'll watch that movie just for them.

Don't make the Aliens vs. Predator movie seem like Freddy vs. Jason. . .just don't.

I can't wait for AVP to come out at the movies. . .it was meant to like 5 years ago !

Such a big AVP fan :)

ahhhhhhhh crap i stuffed the whole post..........should of said win, sheesh...time for bed for me me thinks :(

well i recon aliens will win, not bcos of their numbers but of their ability to see the preditor even tho the preditor is invisable. Tho the preditor will put up a good fight it still (in my thoughts) will lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back