• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Alienware m17x R4 gaming laptop

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy_88

Reaction score
Quantity Available

General Description
Alienware m17x R4 for sale with the following specs, selling at a great price for a quick sale. Next day replacement warranty by Dell until April 2014! The laptop is in perfect condition except for a very light scratch on the back of the screen cover (the screen itself has no scratches!). This is something you won't even notice and is well worth the price difference I am offering - you will not find a laptop with these specs for a lower price. Same laptop from JB hi-fi is $3000 to give you an idea. Recently under warranty the LCD screen, motherboard, graphics card and RAM were replaced with new parts by Dell so you basically are getting a brand new laptop here.

Pick up the laptop from Northern beaches area. I will consider offers from persons too far away to pickup but you will have to pay for any courier service/insurance as I won't be liable for damages in transit. Photos coming soon but can supply them by email if you contact me and are a serious buyer. Contact by PM first and go from there I will respond promptly to any questions. NO SWAPS cash only

Alienware M17X 3rd Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM Processor (6MB
Cache, up to 3.4GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0);

12GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM (2 x 2GB + 2 x 4GB);

32GB Samsung SSD mSATA
1TB 5400RPM Hard Drive; Windows 8, English (64bit)

Slot Load Fixed Blu-ray BD-ROM / DVD + /-RW
Combo Drive;

Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet NIC;

2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon HD 7970M;
FullHD Camera with dual digital microphones;

9-cell Primary Battery; Intel(R) Centrino(R)

Wireless-N 2230 With Bluetooth 4.0;

17.3" (43.94 cm) WideFHD (1920 x 1080) WLED LCD;

Willing to Freight?
Possibly if you pay for freight and insurance, prefer pickup

Contact Details

PM First

- - - Updated - - -

Bump - photos

Also decided to include a Razer deathadder 2013 + Razer control mousepad included in price.

IMG_3253.jpgIMG_3255.jpgIMG_3252.jpgIMG_3251.jpgIMG_3258.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back