All these people online...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are snakes a distent relative of the dragon cos um they look kinda the same just i don't think they got wings?? :wink:

Hey guys, got home from Adelaide today about 1.30pm, went to the Mousery/Rattery to turn on aircond. and there was a big brown snake in there, trying to get into the mouse boxes. Eek! didn't know they could climb stairs. ???? Sorry, but it is now gone to snake heaven. Neighbour, Bob the Builder had a big shovel.

:shock: why the hell did ya have to kill it man!!

i was planning to begin buying mice from you... but you've just lost a customer! :evil: why would you bother posting something like that on a site devoted to the lovers and keepers of snakes??

Here you guy(s) are talking about not talking and chatting but no-one but me's in the chat room! (I think that made sense... :? ) And I can't just talk to myself..I find out stuff I didn't know before and it gets creepy...Lol

I am thinking of installing a rain water tank to collect water for my snakes.Obviously most wild snakes do not drink tap water and I am worried about the chemicals in tap water hurting my snakes.Am I needlessly concerned?Is the flouride good for their fangs?
Could I use bottled spring water instead? If so which brands are best for snakes and which are best for lizards?
Please reply now! This is urgent!My snakes are thirsty!

RR has admitted to owning zero herps.
For all we know she may have a fear of BTS knowing they are mildly venomous. She may have called on the neighbour to remove it and he took it into his own hands to kill the thing. Dont be so judgemental without knowing the facts in future. I am sure Cheryl is not proud this happened as I am confident in assuming she herself has a liking for herps seen as she plans to aquire some in the near future.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Greebs!!! Do you know that evian spelt beckwards is "naive"... why dont you get a water purifier because you will eventually wind up spending a lot on "purified" water... for all we know they could be filling up the bottles from the tap!! The initial outlay would be a tad more expensive but over time it would be cheaper!!!

And your whole family can drink crystal clear water all year round!!! Do I sound like an advertising company?? :)

think cats are good enough finding snakes that are wild adam :)
when i was younger my cat brought home a red bellied black snake for all of us to enjoy :eek:

Thanks already gone.
I was also thinking of getting some holy water to baptise my snakes so Jebus knows what their names are.

I think half the rouble is that after a while a lot of these forums turn to crap with people dribbling on with garbage, Don't get me wrong, Some of it is funn as all hell but sometimes people aren't in the mood for rambling crap. You should know yourself that sometimes it is on the other end of the scale and everyone is chatting flat out.

luke said:
are snakes a distent relative of the dragon cos um they look kinda the same just i don't think they got wings?? :wink:

Your thinking if Lindworms because they are long and only have back legs and are venemous but they live in dark, cool, damp places like wells.
No they are not related(according to the Book of Dragons)
Peter

strange that dragon bones have never been found. maybe lizards are dragons :twisted: , and someone decided it was a good idea too draw wings on them.

soulweaver said:
strange that dragon bones have never been found. maybe lizards are dragons :twisted: , and someone decided it was a good idea too draw wings on them.

You will get your dragon bones when my mother dies!!!!! She's a beauty... a fire breathing one!!!!

Greeb's i always boil the water a couple of times in the the jug.
Easy i make a coffee at the same time.You may do this already though.
Not sure if this would get rid of all the chemicals etc.
But would have to be better than straight out of the tap i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back