Allo Allo Allo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NOJ05H

Reaction score
Hi All, im new to this site and just gna give you a little about me...

One of my best mates is SyKeD, im a commodore lover and own a beautiful VN which is about to transform into my profile picture... couple months away. ive had a lot of trouble from cops coz of it and im about to make it stand right out from the crowd lol!!

i also own a green kawasaki GPX250 and use it to get to n from work. im a credit officer at Bartter/Steggles chicken... im a family guy and scrubs fanatic.....AND ummm the rest is boring...

back on topic!

i have recently gotten into reptiles coz of SyKeD and am waiting for a cute little Diamond Python... its about 15cm long and 1cm thick atm, and has big boggly eyes. im just waiting for it to have its first shed before i can take it home... im also looking into getting a baby frilled neck lizard off a good friend.

Any advice on the types of enclosures i should give to these little guys???

The python is a definate and the lizard is a maybe...

well hope we all get to know eachother a bit and i hope you guys can help me out with my new fad!!! =D

Cheers everyone

Aye Mate

Welcome To APS And Enjoy Your Stay

This site has helped me out heaps!! and the people here are as friendly as they get!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back