Alternatives to AAE HELP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nurse_boy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, not sure whether this was the right spot or not to put this, this is not a bagging out AAE, they were very honest and helpful, its just that they could not provide the service that I need. I am looking to transport some snakes and geckos between two rural airports, I have contacted AAE, and they have said that it would not be possible to do this due to their being too many connecting flights, change over times being too long and the animal basically sitting for too long between flights, and plus getting the animals from Albury to Whyalla would take two days. So I was wondering, does anybody know of any alternatives, road transport companies etc, that I would be able to use to transport these animals from northern Victoria (anywhere from Bright, Wangaratta, Albury area) to Whyalla in South Australia. Permits etc are all ready to go, I just need to transport the animals now. I need to transport two childrens pythons from Vic to Whyalla SA and two gecko's from Whyalla SA to Vic. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back