Amy Winehous dead

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, didnt see that one coming........
Probably just wanted to be in the 27 club.

I hardly know anything about this woman, but it's very sad that she's died so young. I don't think it's fair to judge people so quickly, we don't know everything yet and if it's a drug overdose an issue like that is very difficult. Saying negative things doesn't help and I highly doubt that any of you would repeat any of your statements to her family. I don't understand why so many people feel the need to be so nasty.

I actually enjoyed a few of her songs......she did have talent, but like many others, drugs seemed to get the better of her, she has been fighting addiction for many years now. I dont think it is very fair to say that 'she deserved it cause she took drugs'.......although i too am personally a 'say no to drugs' kinda person, this girl had friends & family that will be in alot of pain right now, her dad in particular, he was always by his daughters side trying to keep her safe......drug overdose or not, any death is sad & causes hurt for someone!

R.I.P those who lost their lives in the Norway attacks. a bigger tragedy than a drug addict :/ she did have some good songs those. and for those who like david guetta R.I.P to him too....... what is happening to this world :/

She was famous for her singing talent....Bit of respect :x

Last edited by a moderator:
To say the level of compassion and respect for the passing of a fellow human being in this thread is dissapointing is an understatement to the n'th degree. This is why I prefer the company of my reptiles. Absolutely disgraceful. RIP, I found you to be soulful and talented.

the media reported more on her drug habbits than that one single she brought out once

Yep the media had me sucked in to and then one day I listened to her music (besides the awfull rehab song) and she was bloody talented. RIP

the media reported more on her drug habbits than that one single she brought out once
She died of a massive seizure, brought on by her past drug habit, and heavy drinking...and you obviously know nothing about her, so why show your ignorance...;)

The media have a habit of reporting mostly dirt, and in a lot of cases things that aren't true anyway (not necessarily talking about this case, just in general)that's what they do. They treat people like they're products of entertainment and nothing else. Many people seem to forget that celebrities are people too, they're not objects that are used for your entertainment.

I think what some people are saying is they're waking up and hearing "Amy Winehouse died", their reaction would be something like this, (sarcastically) "Gee, didn't see that one coming". I don't think people are being nasty, but with her highly publicised drug and alcohol binges over a long period, this is hardly unexpected news.

She was certainly talented but that is no excuse for drug and alcohol abuse.

Its a shame to see how many of these comments were deleted because of people saying "she deserved it" and stuff.

I think its sad when anyone dies, especially at such a young age. Its a real shame she got so involved in drugs, and she did have talent.

my dad camme in at 6am in the morning and asked me who amy winehouse was haha i replied she was a singer and then he was like 'oh well shes dead' I was like ooh wow and went back to sleep :\

Later on when i was actually awake i realised that she was really dead and he wasn't just pullying me leg. She was a very talented singer and i remember when she used to be on the radio i wanted to have a voice just like her. Although she had constant battles with drugs and alchol thats her burden she had to deal with. I'm sure alot of people have gone through the same thing, and maybe this might be a wake up call for all people playing with drugs to maybe stop and seek some help.

How very sad for her family and friends. Her music
was outstanding and it's disappointing there will be no more.
RIP Amy Winehouse.

Blessings and wishes for her spirit to pass onto the Summerlands freely and with peace
It is far easier to judge than to try and walk in anothers shoes, Media has a habit of
pimping out the lives of the rich/famous/notorious for the almighty buck......
I for one feel such sorrow for all lives that pass in tradgedy for whatever the reason
C

One singer dies - the world's papers front it...

85 children die in Norway - and I hardly hear a whisper...

Of those 85 children who died - how many won't even get their names remembered - even though they died in terrible circumstances...

I find humans completely over the top when it comes to celebrities - in fact, it's quite disappointing over all...

Amy Winehouse was a fantastic artist - and that sux... I wonder if any of the dead children could have come on to being famous singers, world leaders or even actors!

All sadness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back