And the winner is... Fire ants!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aweeee... why can't we get fire crackers here!!! I wanna blow up some green tree ant nests!!!

They have cool nests that would harbour a fire cracker no problems!

I think green tree ants would do very well against fire ants to...

Green Tree Ant - Bigger, faster, more agression and look cooler because they're dressed in Australian Green! Plus they taste like peppermints if you eat them and make a jolly nice tea if you pour the whole nest into boiling water.

Fire Ants - Don't (luckily) have established colonies in Aussie, look stupid in red, don't have cool tree nests with sewn together leaves.

Aweeee... why can't we get fire crackers here!!! I wanna blow up some green tree ant nests!!!

They have cool nests that would harbour a fire cracker no problems!

I think green tree ants would do very well against fire ants to...

Green Tree Ant - Bigger, faster, more agression and look cooler because they're dressed in Australian Green! Plus they taste like peppermints if you eat them and make a jolly nice tea if you pour the whole nest into boiling water.

Fire Ants - Don't (luckily) have established colonies in Aussie, look stupid in red, don't have cool tree nests with sewn together leaves.

It all fun and games until you stand too close when the cracker goes off. Nothing worse than an entire ants nest flying into your face, especially when they are mighty pissed off. Better than blowing them up with crackers is setting a leaf on fire next to their nest. They all come charging out to attack it and when they get too close KHABLAHM!!! Their bums explode lol.

It all fun and games until you stand too close when the cracker goes off. Nothing worse than an entire ants nest flying into your face, especially when they are mighty pissed off. Better than blowing them up with crackers is setting a leaf on fire next to their nest. They all come charging out to attack it and when they get too close KHABLAHM!!! Their bums explode lol.
lol standing too close, jackass style:lol:

Well, our green tree ants are just better all over!

I think long wick fire crackers perhaps ideal... and maybe beek keepers gear???

Pfft the ones with wicks are useless. They aren't water proof. You get the ones without wicks, they are water proof and all you need it a match box to light them.

In the NT you can get just about anything lol :).

NT we have territory day and we are aloud to have crackers and fireworks and stuff. Our days are very definately numbered but for the moment we can buy just about whatever we want completely legally.

In the NT you can get just about anything lol :).

NT we have territory day and we are aloud to have crackers and fireworks and stuff. Our days are very definately numbered but for the moment we can buy just about whatever we want completely legally.

My friend is moving to NT early next year. Maybe I should go and 'visit' her... ;)

As long as it is during the first week of July. All our family comes up around then. They go out bush in last week of june, blow the crap out of all the donkeys and pigs they can see and then come back to town and set off as much explosives as possible. Lol i love having rednecks in the family :) :lol:

I sense an early July road tip coming...:D

Well worth it, you don't even need to buy any to enjoy it. As soon as it goes dark they sky just turns spastic on territory night with noise, colour and booze lol. Just don't bring your dog and definately pack some panadol, you get a shocker of a head ache after a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back