Angel face

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeaal

Reaction score
Finally! I wanted one from the moment I saw them and tonight I put a deposit on the best Christmas present ever - a little female rough scaled python!! She is just the most gorgeous, divine, sweetest little creature you ever laid eyes on and such a dear, gentle little nature. I have posted a photo of her, taken by the breeder when she was just a few months old. When I first saw it, I laughed at the surprised look on her face and just fell in love with her. Luckily she was still available, so as soon as her enclosure is ready, that divine little creature will be coming home. I will post more pics when I get her; I am SO excited and I think you guys are about the only one's who can appreciate how thrilled I am - seriously, I am almost squealing! :D

Attachments

• RSP-06-2011 female.jpg
    RSP-06-2011 female.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 177
congrats beautiful looking snake, i hope to get one in the near future be sure to post up some pics when ya get him :),
after he settles in of course

Aww I'm totally jealous! She's gorgeous. Sending you a PM Xeaal.

For what it's worth - and maybe shows how insane I am - I am very proud that little Chanel has had her first shed with me (and it was PERFECT, I might add) and her first poo and wee and last night she tore into two mice with much happiness :) View attachment 275612

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back