Angle Headed Dragon Substrate

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greggles91

Reaction score
Hey every one, just got my Angle Headed Dragon trio a few days ago, they are amazing! Such beautiful creatures. Anyway, i have had them on paper towels for a few days which i thought was fine.... BUT today i got rid of the paper towels and put in kritter crumble (the fine stuff).

When i used to put them in the enclosure with the paper towels they would stay in one spot for a while and awkwardly wobble over to the nearest branch. With the kritters Crumble i immediately noticed a difference. As soon as i placed them on it they ran around jumping over their food dish and plants and scurrying up the closest branch. They just seem so much more natural and "happy" now. :)

anyway i attached a photo of their enclosure let me know what you guys think and your experiences.

Cheers

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 119
Got it from Garden City at Green Acre. Bit of a drive but got all my plants from there too. They do a lot of reptile and aquarium stuff on top of the gardening stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back