Angle Headed Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowmer

Reaction score
So i finally found the cord for my camera and finally got some pictures of The lil critters.

Now i know the females are the more colourful, and since i know i have at least 2 females, the 3rd one doesn't look too different so im assuming i have 3 females.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

IMGP0340.jpg

They are around 4 months old. Were slow to start feeding but have started to pick up of the last few weeks.

Don't seem to be overly interested in Crickets, only seem to like Woodies and hybiscus flowers. If anyone who has/ has had adults of these, do they eventually start to eat fruit/vege and will they take pinkies as adults?

If any different pictures are needed just thet me know.

Thanks in advance :)

Awsome little critter's mate.
With the food they do except pinkies when they are adults. With the fruit and vegies mine have never ate it. Could you get more pic's so i can help you out with the sexing of them.

I think the males are generally a grey, silver shade & they tend to loose the distinct black markings around their face...Where as the females can be several colors including yellow, green & chocolate brown.

Hey Daniel,
There looking good mate.
I think there a bit young to sex, they do eat fruit and veg.
Keep trying as they get older,If you keep less light on them they will fattern up.
They have a slower metabolism than other lizzards and should use only a nec10 blacklight.

hey mate are u breeding them this season?
yours look great
if u are let me no because im looking to buy some
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back