• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Angle Headed Dragons (Hypsilurus spinipes) FOUR FOR SALE- SA Only

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrNick

Reaction score
Hey all,

In pursuit of further gecko happiness I will be selling my Angle Headed Dragons as well as their cage furnishings. SA BUYERS ONLY at this stage as I don't want to freight.

WILL NOT BE RELEASED FROM MY CARE UNTIL JUNE 14th AT THE EARLIEST, NO EXCEPTIONS

One of them is an 18 month old male who should be ready to go this breeding season. He is a beautiful specimen and is in perfect health. $170

DSCN4773-1.jpg

I also have three 6 month old juveniles growing well, and eating everything that moves.
I am confident that at least one is FEMALE, whilst the other two are looking more like MALES at this stage. Specimen 1 (likely female) is almost as long as the older male!!!

Specimen 1 (looks female) $150

DSCN4767.jpg

Specimen 2 $125

DSCN4770.jpg

Specimen 3 $125

DSCN4769.jpg

I will also do a special price if bought as a group- I would prefer to sell them this way. Will throw in all cage furnishings shown in this pick (except for vine and thick log) if bought as a group.

DSCN4787.jpg

Please contact me via PM or this thread
my lic details: F43321
Located Southern Adelaide

BUMP

THESE ARE NOW ON HOLD

I will still take expressions of interest HOWEVER the person who I am holding them for has priority, if however the transaction does not go further I will contact other interested parties. Please don't try and make higher offers as I don't work that way, first come first serve, and most importantly I want the animals to go to a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back