Angle Headed Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler97

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!
Just wondering what i should use to set up an enclosure for angle headed dragons? If i could get some posts of some enclosure that would be great (just to get an idea of what to do) and also if i could get some advice on how to keep them that would be great. Where would i be able to get these amazing lizards from? Thanks a lot

I have some 8 hour old ones haha
8a82982f-3b28-b320.jpg
8a82982f-3b3d-9577.jpg
8a82982f-3b54-2037.jpg
8a82982f-3b6c-fb5b.jpg
8a82982f-3b83-2a9a.jpg

There easy to look after relate to the Boyd sticky. There almost identical to keep just keep them slightly cooler.

Cheers Brenton

beautiful lizards you have there brenton! what size tank did you have them in? Where can i get then from? are they easy to look after?

Thanks mate. Read the sticky on Boyd forest dragons there the same I kept a pair in a 3x3 enclosure.

Cheers Brenton

i got some for my birthday and they are so adorable. They love the humidity so a water feature in their cage is suitable. Also you should put a couple of plants in, mine fall asleep in the plants. Have fun with em they are excellent pets!!!!!!!!!:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back