Angleheaded Dragon!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajdixon

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I just thought i'd post a pic of my fairly new addition to the family. She is a feisty little one! does anyone have any tips on handling these lizards? she's a bit small at the moment so i just leave her to do her own thing. When's the best time to get her used to being held?

Sugar Plum Fart Face.jpg

oh and my boss has affectionately named he "Sugar Plum Fart Face". the name has stuck. haha

they have so much personality! we sit in the loungeroom and just watch this one for ages. she cracks me up.

lol that is the best name ijn the world.
dottyback has a good suggestion there. i probly wouldne go through to a few months maybe 1. 2 tops.
how old is she. you need to start handling it at a young stage and it will grow to be very friendly.

she'd be about 1 month old now. she's so little. she's too tiny to handle at the moment, she'd jump off ya hand and be gone forever! might just monitor her growth and try to handle her in a month or so :)

I've never had these guys myself, but a good friend of mine bred them for years, and they are quiet little lizards. He used to hold them from a young age, not for long periods of time. They wouldn't move much from where you put them. I remember some hatchlings he had, they were so cute and they used to just stick to your finger like you were a tree and not move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back