Anotha newbie!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kazzie27

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,

My name is Karen and I'm looking at purchasing my first snake. Its a Murray Darling Python. As it is my first, I have done some extensive research and most of the resources tell me that this species is one of the best to start off with.I am going to look at one next weekend and I'm pretty sure its only a hatchling cos he is tiny. I am yet to find out the exact details of how well it feeds, handles, sheds etc but I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of a price range? This one is $300, but I have been told by that it its expensive for this particular breed. I'm not trying to find the cheapest possible, but I dont want to be ripped off either!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)
Cheers!!

think around the $250 mark over here. but consider what the seller is offering you. check that your getting a hatchie that feeds and sheds without problems. feed and shed records will show this. is the seller prepaired to spend the time answering all your questions and making sure your happy with the hatchie that your buying. and will the seller be there if any after sale support is needed? paying alittle more to buy a hatchie with all records and after sale support can be a good thing

Thanx for that- yeah I dont mind paying the money if I get good info about it. Always been fascinated in snakes,finally got the money to set up my enclosure and don't want to buy from a seller that just wants to make a quick buck but doesn't care about the animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back