Another Break in at Amazing Amazon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Amazon

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:#B200FF;">Amaz
Reaction score
To the moron's who tried to break in over the weekend we have some very nice video footage of you so expect a knock on the door sometime this week!
Break In.jpg

so do the police have an idea who it was this time from the footage , what was stolen? it sucks that people do this sorta crap for their $$$ why dont they just find a real job with a real boss that pays in cash instead of the crap they do

*** Paul... another one. Did the scum get anything? Maybe time to get some prison style bars behind those glass doors or roller doors at the front mate (at least make it difficult for them). Hope you catch the #%$@

And I thought I was having a bad morning. At least I didn't arrive at work to find this. Lousy scumbags !

By the size of the hole, I doubt they got
Anything......
Just left a repair bill and a headache for
The owner !
Bloody idiots !!

Jail and fines are no deterrent these days . How about bring back the Stocks ? They could be clamped in on the footpath outside the shop so the customers could express their displeasure ;]

Such a busy road also! It's hard to believe they' openly try and bash through a door like that. Goes to show how brazen some of these idiots are. Hope they catch them fast!

might be time to hire security guards. and I second the roller door and reinforced glass

Thats sucks. I hope they didnt manage to get anything. It just goes to show how low people are these days. Well i hope u guys get whoever did this. They deserve to pay for their crimes

next time leave an enclosure buy the door labled albino python sleeping in hide but really have a death adder or king brown in there. lol

Maybe its time to invest in those crimsafe security screen doors! Thats pathetic tho, don't people learn?

+1 on the roller shutter idea Paul. I think that's what needs to happen from here on. Not sure what the cost is but my thinking is that it would be take a hit in the hip pocket now for the long term security of the business.

Easier said then done, I know.

The good news is that they didn't get anything this time, but thieving scum! Hope they are caught.

If the courts won't lock them up I reckon 18mths solitary confinement with a 12ft scrubby would teach them a lesson

Oh no. Not again. Great place, with great staff. Was it a break in, or vandals? Hope your luck changes for the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back