Another comp sponsored by The Reptile Guys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no need to subscribe people if you don't feel like it. RBB is good member and we are glad to have him here. He is always fun and his comments are not meant in the nasty way.:)
To be subscriber is privilidge awarded with few extras. Subscriber comp is one of them.
It is just little benefit for being paying customer, like draw of badge numbers in clubs.
there is 1000 people in the club, some of them are visiting often, but only paying members can win.
In our workers club each wednesday batch is drawn and if member is there amount of money is given. it is usually about $10 000

This comps take time and effort, and I am doing this for people who are subscribers, to show them gratitude.
It is my way to say thank you for being subscriber.

Sponsors like to support site and get extra exposure, It works for them also. Some of the sponsors are really generous and prices are attractive.
If you count together the fun and the reward, you are in win win situation.

Thank you again for great prices The Reptile Guys.

Big thanks to Reptile Guys for kindly donating the prizes , i myself have purchased numerous item from them in the past and give them a big 10/10 and am loving the new glass enclosures i have just purcahsed from Chris!!!

Thanks to all the people who have said nice words about us, we do try (my wife says I am very trying... :) )

Love to support this site, I am on it daily, there are so many nice people on here.

Hope everyone enjoys the comp, and thanks to slateman for the opportunity to support the site and the members.

There is no need to subscribe people if you don't feel like it. RBB is good member and we are glad to have him here. He is always fun and his comments are not meant in the nasty way.:)
To be subscriber is privilidge awarded with few extras. Subscriber comp is one of them.
It is just little benefit for being paying customer, like draw of badge numbers in clubs.
there is 1000 people in the club, some of them are visiting often, but only paying members can win.
In our workers club each wednesday batch is drawn and if member is there amount of money is given. it is usually about $10 000

This comps take time and effort, and I am doing this for people who are subscribers, to show them gratitude.
It is my way to say thank you for being subscriber.

Sponsors like to support site and get extra exposure, It works for them also. Some of the sponsors are really generous and prices are attractive.
If you count together the fun and the reward, you are in win win situation.

Thank you again for great prices The Reptile Guys.
thanks slateman;) just one thing about your statement ...well two things ..which happen to be sitting at the fronf of my chest ...slatey darling I am FEMALE...but love that you think I am good for a laugh:lol::lol::lol::lol:

RBB you sure comment some times like a bloke. Sorry for mistake:D;)

is that suppose to be a compliment wog sock wearer? ;) to bad cause i will take it like it is :lol:

please don't call me names, that is not appreciated.:shock:
I think that best would be to stay on topic now.

how do i enter? and is it possible to cheat?

any subscriber can enter.
Just answer questions when published. That will be your entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back