Another Petlink giggle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was one of those 1 and a half to 2 metre blueys the pet shop tried to sell me once (that's how big the kid selling it said they could grow to):lol: :rolleyes:

Perhaps someone in the Melbourne area could contact this person and relocate the animal. It may be the best solution.

Nah...much easier just to make sarcastic comments

They just need a brown snake to catch it. I may be a bit sheltered, but dont all gardens have skinks living in them in fairly large numbers? perhaps they could build a 10cm fence around thei property :lol:

you'll turn up and find out it's a komodo dragon.... woooowho! Or even better an escaped saltie!

but most likely garden skink :( they are pretty scary tho....

They just need a brown snake to catch it. I may be a bit sheltered, but dont all gardens have skinks living in them in fairly large numbers? perhaps they could build a 10cm fence around thei property :lol:
yeah their pretty common i dont see any reason to hate them because they only eat insects.

this could be kinda bad tho guys, the person obviously has no idea at all, they could give it to the kid who catches it, the wont know anything! plus its illegal!

Perhaps someone in the Melbourne area could contact this person and relocate the animal. It may be the best solution.

Nah...much easier just to make sarcastic comments

I agree, but pressuming its a typical garden skink there may be heaps of them or if it is removed it is likely that another will simply move in. IMO the only real solution would be to make the habitat unsuitable (quite difficult to do for garden skinks), or alternatively everyone should stop saying "don't look down" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back