Another shedding Q...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCJTC

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I had the strange incident with the 2 sheds in a couple of days, now I have had to soak my spotted to remove the last shed and he has gone straight into another shed which looks to be a crappy as the last - looks like I will have to soak him again...

Eating well...

Humidity between 50 and 55% always...

Drinks regularly...

Good temperament...

Any ideas...???

So is this the 3rd shed in a week ? If it is then it might be worth a trip to a reptile vet to get her checked :)

So is this the 3rd shed in a week ? If it is then it might be worth a trip to a reptile vet to get her checked :)

it was 2 within a couple of days and it's been several weeks since then. He shed again the other day but scrappy and seemed really stressed at not being able to get it off. I soaked him and helped him out and then straight away he began to shed again (the last time he had a scrappy shed, he shed straight away again and it was all good), problem is that this second shed is causing him grief too...

Might go see a vet anyway, need to get him probed to make shore he is in fact a he...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back