Another Stray

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungletrans

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
A few months ago we had a puppy wander in and stay , turned out to be a Pomeranian , now microchipped and ours . Today l heard the dogs barking and found a Ferret in our backyard . Has someone put up a sign somewhere directing lost animals to us ? Anyway the desexed male is very friendly and has taken over our house . If noone comes looking we will be even more of a zoo .

I know the feeling. A couple of years ago I had three different staffies turn up within a two month period.

our house was the bird and dog house for quite a while so many random birds especially love birds would turn up at our house lol!
i remember one day when i was younger standing out the front with my brother and mum watching a storm, then all of a sudden seeing something bolt for the main rd
my brother "BAHA LOOK AT THAT CAT RUN!"
me... "thats not a cat its a dog!" "whistles"
this thing comes to a screaming holt about 2m away from the main rd and traffic spins around and bolts straight for us doesnt even slow down just goes straight under the fence under my feet and straight thru the front door into our house!
was this cute little fox terrier that was from a few sts away we found out, supposedly the dog got out reguarly just lucky i whistled and it turned around right before the rd would have been a pancake otherwise!

do u have any animals around that would be attracting other dogs or ferrets? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back