Anti Snake Hype Sells

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were still resting up in hospital Sdaji after your brush with scaly, evil death! :D :p

*propaganda? What propaganda?* :lol:

Okay okay, it's true, I confess, the news reports were accurate. I did die. It's actually a myth that death is permanent. When you die you learn all about it, it's quite interesting. The term 'brush with death' originally referred to dying temporarily, but somehow people forgot about it and these days people who haven't died yet don't understand. The death club told me not to make this information public, but hey, what are they going to do? Kill me?

well that explains why you smell like fermenting vegetable matter then ...........YOUR DEAD!

Don't worry! not all the media want to make people hate snakes! When I enter the media circuit i will try to bring people around ;)
well as long as you dont dress up in khaki green and go round saying things like crikey and bonza and ripper and whoo hoo ........cause thats already been done before.....:lol:............create individuality in your footage along with actual COMMONSENSE actions of what to do and in lay terms of what the snake is about ,going off in some scientific mumbo jumbo (although it may be correct,really only works for those that are knowledgable of that language )you will capture a bigger audience and make more awareness by talking on a basic level with out the nonsense..........good luck and will look foreward in watching your video's Rocky;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back