Any Ideas on ......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GraftonChic

Reaction score
I have 3 beardie babies that are only a few months old. Cant remember how old exactly.
Can anyone give me some ideas on getting them to eat more, they seem to have slowed down.
They get salad everyday and crickets or woodies. They have a cool end and a warm end and nothing has changed there.
They get calcium every second day and vitamins once or twice a week. They get misted everyday to every second day and a bath once a week, I take them outside for sun as often as I can. They are still poing.
They dont seem to be growing and not eating as much as they used to. Although they havent been big salad eaters to date.
Any deas?
Thanks

They have a 100 watt globe and a high piece of rock where they cant get to the light bulb, they seem to sleep and sit up the cool end a fair bit.

I was told that I should be feeding ours twice a day, and to cover the insects in calcium and vitamin powder every day. Am I doing it worng?? :oops: never trust a pet shop lol
sorry for hijacking

No I think I remember reading not to feed the mealworms/superworms as the skins are to hard for them to digest...Is this right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back