Any info would be great

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie101

Reaction score
there u go sadji sorry i wasn;t aware i was going to be going through the ropes over some punctuation if u cant read it thats your problem dont reply simple deleted post just for u all i was after was a little info

ty

Last edited:
Two keys on your keyboard may assist others in understanding what you type. One of them has the word "Enter" on it, the other has two things on it, one above the other. The top one looks like ">" and the bottom one looks like ".".

Good luck :)

Thats horrible..

Usually red blotches on the underbelly indicate internal bleeding, hemoriging (no idea how to spell that!).

The sucked in belly I have seen before too, no idea why it happens, but definately sounds like an un healthy snake. You should name the seller so no one else buys it mate.

Also I would be telling him to take it to a Vet to be put down... poor thing

That sounds like one extremely sick snake and it should be put out of its misery immediately. I hope you washed your hands very thoroughly after handling it, especially if you own any other herps. I would call the RSPCA or NPWS or someone and get them to go and seize it. Hopefully the prick will get a huge fine too - i wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back